Students in 1B this week worked on the following
- family member vocabulary (writing vocabulary, recognizing it from vocabulary clues and reading about family)
- talking about things they did yesterday or over the weekend
- talking about things they will do over the weekend
- songs about family, school objects and descriptions
- comprehending questions related to family like: Do you have siblings? How many do you have? What is his/her name? How old is he/she?
- beginning to learn about Quineañeras
- writing about celebrations
- reading about Colombian musician Juanes and listening to song by Juanes and Nelly Furtado called Fotografía
Thursday, October 3rd and Friday, October 4th.
- Family member vocabulary
Current Quizlet Sets to be studying: